Sunday, February 23, 2014

Beaches, Bars & Bikinis - What more can we say!

A few days ago I was having a conversation with my son who is in college. We talked about his future and what his career intentions were. I tried very hard to convince him to become an engineer, a doctor, lawyer, teacher and even a basketball coach for which he is very qualified. The more we talked the more I realized that he is not destined to travel the traditional road into the workforce. This called for drastic measures! I needed a plan to get him interested in working for a living... But what could I come up with to capture his attention? Hmmm.... What will inspire and motivate a twenty year old young man? He is a good writer, speaker, photographer and videographer. He took marketing in high school and liked it. But what will keep him focused and dedicated to his work? What will make him look forward to getting up everyday? There must be something...

I've got it! "Beaches, Bars & Bikinis!" And so on this blustery winter day I have decided to set out in search of the "Best Beaches, Bars & Bikinis" on the planet. Jimmy Buffett would be proud of this pirate's sacrifice for his son...

No comments:

Post a Comment